The conference comprises oral presentation from key note speakers from IAEA Headquarters, Republic of Korea, United State of America and China and domestic key speakers form the University of Dar es Salaam. The few selected oral oral presentations papers will be given chances to allow more time for an extended programme of activities and side events.
Side events will provide an opportunity for showcasing participants work, during this conference ongoing side events related to the goals, objectives and themes of the conference will be organized to share and disseminate ideas and solutions within our focus areas and expanding our network of contacts. The proposed side events will be directly related to the goals, objectives and themes of the conference. Side events are open to all conference participants to attend.
Agendas at glance
To be attached soon !
Invited speakers Topics
- Prof A. Shaukat; IAEA XXXXX. Nuclear Science, Technology and Innovation: A Catalyst for Sustainable Development
- Prof. XXX; KAERI. The magic of Korea Economic Revolution; The contribution of NST.
- Prof. WWWW; China. The eye of opportunities for NST in Africa.
- Prof. XYZ; USA. Current progress in NST in the world and the lesson to take for Africa.
- Dr. Swai; UDSM, Tanzania. The commercialization of NST in Tanzania, the role of the feasible projects for agriculture and heath care
Posters will be on display for the duration of the conference. All posters should be mounted by 10:00 in the morning on June 3, 2020 and removed evening on 5 June 2020. Presenters must be at their poster during the Poster Session. All Posters have to be prepared in A0 format (841×1189 mm or 33.1 x 46.8 inches).
Follow the following format
Technical for Guidelines PPT
- Slide Size: Widescreen 16:9. To adjust the size of your PPT please go to Design> Slide Size and select “Wide Screen (16:9)”.
- A ACENSTA PowerPoint template is mandatory to use. You can download the template here or email to firstname.lastname@example.org request the template.
- 15Length: One slide per minute. Max. 20 slides for a 15 minute-presentation.
- Presentation equipment: Windows based PCs that use MS PowerPoint for presentation. If you prepare your presentation on a Mac, please bring your laptop and dongles with you. You will be able to present from your Mac.
- Videos: Upload your PPT with the videos embedded and in addition to that upload the video files.
- Font: Try to use common fonts as special fonts might not be supported by the software used for presentation at ACENSTA.