INVITATION FOR COMPETITIVE QUOTATION (CQ)
MAINTENANCE OF OFFICE BUILDING AND STAFF HOUSES FOR THE FINANCIAL YEAR 2019/2020
|S/N||DESCRIPTION OF WORKS||QUOTATION NO.|
|1||Renovation of Staff house at Njiro Block D Plot no.491||PA/034/2019-2020/HQ/W/3|
|2||Placing of Tiles at residence house Njiro Block D Plot no.491|
|3||Construction of car shade park (30m)|
|4||Proposed construction of kitchen verandah at Njiro Block J Plot no.216|
|5||Paving of Residence house at Njiro Block A|
- The Government of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operation of the TANZANIA ATOMIC ENERGY COMMISSION (TAEC) during the financial year 2019/2020. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for which this invitation for quotation is issued.
- Tanzania Atomic Energy Commission now invites sealed priced quotations from eligible contractors registered or capable of being registered in Building contractors class VI for carrying out the maintenance of office building and staff houses as described in the Bills of Quantities (BoQs) as shown in Section II.
- All quotations in one original plus two (2) copies, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes marked tender No. PA/034/2019-2020/HQ/W/3, Maintenance of office building and staff houses, must be delivered to the address to TAEC Headquarters, Procurement Management Unit office, Room No.8, Ground floor, Block J Plot No.216 Njiro, P.O.Box 743, Arusha.
- A complete set of quotation document(s) in English language and may be purchased by interested Tenderers upon payment of a non-refundable fee of 50,000/= (Fifty thousand only) payable to Tanzania Atomic Energy Commission (TAEC) through control number which will be provided at TAEC.
- The deadline for submission of quotations will be at 11:00 a.m on 29th November, 2019. Quotations will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderer’s representatives who choose to attend in the opening at TAEC Headquarters, Board room, First floor.
- Sit visit will be held on 26th November 2019 at 12:30 p.m at TAEC headquarters.
- Late quotations, portion of quotations, electronic quotations, quotations not received, quotations not opened at the quotation opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
Tanzania Atomic Energy Commission